The best Super Bowl party is happening on Fishbowl. In fact, it’s so good you don’t even have to leave your couch.
During this year’s Super Bowl, several creative leaders will Live Fishbowl their thoughts about the commercials as they air (and maybe the game).
They’ll share their thoughts on which brands they think are winning the moment, the quality of the creative in each spot, and the strategy and execution behind each campaign.
You can chat with them here: https://joinfishbowl.com/bowl_6mjzj
This year’s featured guests include:
- Greg Hahn, Creative Vice Chairman of BBDO Global, CCO of BBDO New York
- Karen Costello, CCO at The Martin Agency
- David Kolbusz, CCO at Droga5 London
- Emiliano González De Pietri, CCO & Global ECD at Grey
- Jayanta Jenkins, Global ECD at Samsung Mobile
- Vida Cornelious, CCO at Fake Love, T Brand (New York Times)
Other participants include:
- Sue Desilva, Executive Creative Director at Digitas
- Steve Diamond, Chief Creative Officer at Rain (formerly known as R2C Group)
- Bryan Gaffin, Executive Creative Director at W\LDTYPE (TBWA\WorldHealth)
- Ben Hughes, Director, Brand Creative, Squarespace
- Jeremy Jones, Executive Creative Director at Wunderman Thompson
- Desmond LaVelle, Executive Creative Director at PeterMeyer
- Jackie Leak, Freelance ECD (former mcgarrybowen)
- Dan Madsen, Chief Creative Officer at the Grist
- David Smail, Freelance ECD (former Founder, Chairman and Executive Creative Director of BBDO Vietnam)
- Geoff Vreeken, Executive Creative Director at The&Partnership
They’ll start posting and commenting about the ads at the start of the game, so make sure your Super Bowl plans include Fishbowl.
Join now: https://joinfishbowl.com/bowl_6mjzj