On Fishbowl, you have flexible identity options and can choose between three of them.
When posting, commenting or reacting to content (pressing on Like, Smart, Uplifting, Helpful, Funny), you can post:
- Publicly using your real name
- Privately using your company name
- Privately using your job title
- You decide how your identity will be displayed once you start the post or comment (pressing on “Start a discussion” or “Write a comment”)—not before.
2. When you react to content (pressing Like, Smart, Uplifting, Funny, Helpful), it is always anonymous. The user gets a notification based on the last anonymous identity you chose.
3. You can move between identity options at any time for new posts but cannot switch mid-conversation.
4. You can delete a post or comment made with your name at any time. Private posts made using your Company or Title can be deleted within 15 minutes.