Make sure your hard work is protected. File or register with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office or U.S. Copyright Office before it's too late. Complete our easy questionnaire and we'll help you quickly submit your application. Use your INNOVATOR code for 10% OFF.*
Testing a new post at 12:06PT 5.12
new test post
Post to test
Where is a new build???
Fhhbbbbjjnnnnnnsn dnnsndjjjd dhjhdjjdjdjdjnd dhjhdjjdjdjdjnd djjfjdjjdndndnnfnd dhjhdjjdjdjdjnd dhjhdjjdjdjdjnd djjfjdjjdndndnnfnd djjfjdjjdndndnnfnd now djjfjdjjdndndnnfnd do. D dndnnfndnnsdhjdjdjdjnd
Today I realized that 10% of my emails are newsletters/company wide emails and the other 90% are long game of back and forth emails with cleverly disguised 'fuck you's'
Airport without pre✔️, guy behind me starts cutting the line. I ask if he's on the 7am he says yes and my response is so is this whole line get back here and wait. He swore at me but it was worth it
I'm not a rich man, but is 250k a lot of money? Sure in some parts yes, but not in major cities. If u make that much on ur own, ur doing well. But it's not hard to make that with dual income. (Cont.)
When you wake up on a Monday morning and dance in your bed because you're on PTO for the next two weeks💃🏽💃🏽
Watch the viral video of Delta kicking out two young American Muslims for speakin Arabic on the plane b4 take off. Some folks called the FA over stating they felt uncomfortable after hearing it.. WTF!
After Delta delayed my flight I negotiated with them 15,000 miles as compensation for their mistake...
Rent money - future #np
Soooo at today's morning status meeting our shitty SM was absolutely railing a consultant. Consultant stands up and says, "Fuck you. You're an asshole. I'm done here." And walks out. 😳...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
What tech/travel product is everyone anticipating on getting for cyber monday? Bonus if on Amazon!
New to Fishbowl?
unlock all discussions on Fishbowl.