Fishbowl Copyright Complaint Policy
Fishbowl has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement on Fishbowl in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA") and equivalent or similar laws in other jurisdictions which are intended to exclude or limit the liability of online service providers who provide access to user-generated content. It is our policy to terminate membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied in violation of applicable copyright law and used on Fishbowl in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information; without this information we will be unable to take action on your request:
- Your contact information. A physical or electronic of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf. Please include your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Please include reasonably sufficient details describing the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing.
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Fishbowl to locate the material on our website or services. General information about the content is not adequate. Please include reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the work that is claimed to be infringing (for example: the URL(s) of the exact work(s).
- You must agree in good faith to the following statement. That the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- You must provide following statement: "The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of its owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your signature. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove the content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. If you feel that content has been taken down inappropriately please contact our Copyright Agent who will provide information on the requirements and procedure for filing a counter-notification with us.
Contact information for our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
By mail courier:
Fishbowl Media Inc.
Attn: Fishbowl Copyright Agent
1801 Page Street, #8
San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org