{ "_id": "61db76dc232f110039795f7e", "_isBlocked": false, "creationDate": "2022-01-09T23:59:24.639Z", "categories": [], "description": "Best one among Morgan Stanley and jio for 3.5 yoe. Both are offering the same package", "relatedCrowdIds": [ "5f0372b0eecc0b001af4c310", "620417e746da87002a48aecf", "60f19b15fc523b002f774065", "620419b751c087002d3bb4a1" ], "fishIconColor": "00fff5", "hideNumberOfUsers": false, "iconUrl": "", "rectangleIconUrl": "", "isLocked": false, "isCommentsEnabled": false, "isPublic": false, "handleUrl": "company-selection", "isVisible": true, "name": "Company selection", "networkingEnabled": false, "numberOfNetworkingUsers": 0, "numberOfUsers": 46, "feedState": { "countOfMessages": 15, "countOfUserMessages": 15, "countOfSystemMessages": 0, "lastMessage": "I have offer from\nMorgan Stanley\nGlobalLogic(wfh)\nHere Technologies(wfh)\nPwC(wfh)\n\nYoe: 7\nWhich company is best considering all factors, wlb, growth (technically + monetary)\n\nTech stack: Java , Microservices, Aws, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, NoSql", "lastSign": "Senior Software Engineer", "lastUpdateDate": "2022-08-09T19:53:18.324Z", "lastMessageDate": "2022-08-09T19:53:18.324Z" }, "priority": 0, "numberOfFollowers": 0, "roomEnabled": false, "promptsDisabled": true, "regions": [ "61891cd52ca26eaffdf8d910" ], "type": 2, "creatorId": "619c29953952d500384ede1a", "bowlType": "5be49388c8a0b70012d03cd0", "bowlTypeName": "Company Bowl", "background": { "from": "0F71A6", "to": "4622D2" }, "joinMode": 0, "divisions": [], "requestToJoinSettings": { "isJoinReasonRequired": false, "shouldRequestPhoto": false, "isMultipleChoiceEnabled": false }, "suggestedIndustry": { "_id": "5f0372b0eecc0b001af4c310", "name": "Consulting India", "iconUrl": "https://dslntlv9vhjr4.cloudfront.net/crowd_images/iLeEhNcfoY1wL.png", "crowdIconUrl": "https://dslntlv9vhjr4.cloudfront.net/crowd_images/KF6SyAmqgD6Ae.png" }, "noIndex": false, "lastView": "" }
Best one among Morgan Stanley and jio for 3.5 yoe. Both are offering the same package
Sign up to access more conversations in this bowl 🔑

I have offer from
Morgan Stanley
GlobalLogic(wfh)
Here Technologies(wfh)
PwC(wfh)

Yoe: 7
Which company is best considering all factors, wlb, growth (technically + m… more

How is Telstra for a neo4j Java Springboot. I have been told that I will have to support the production side for 80% and work on development for the rest 20% or whenever I have bandwidth. Is such a pr… more

Does Deloitte Belandur office have a pickup and drop facility?

Dxc or mphasis or tcs interms of wlb same package given

Hi, Can someone tell about the work culture of Informatica, Work life balance?? Just wanted some insight as I am planning to jo… more

Can anybody guide to chose between Wordline or eClerx both offering the same package?

I have a offer from ey india - client morgan Stanley with offer - 23 lpa fix + 20 percent variable. I will be working from pune location. Project will be somewhat relevant to fraud detection
Anot… more

like

Morgan Stanley or jp Morgan or commonwealth bank 10 years in .net all same package

Hi fishes,
Which company is better to join for automation?
Sapiens or Attra infotech?
Both offering same ctc

Hi fishes,

Kindly advise if
Morgan Stanley creates a 100 employee lay-off list every year.

Is this true o… more

Hi fishes,

Kindly advise which should I join,
1: Morgan Stanley
2: Jp Morgan
3: UBS
4: BOA
5: Calypso

Note: similar range of salaries.

YoE 10 , java microserive react techstack .led 5feb
Offers to choose?
HCL tech architect @32lpa
Encora tech lead @29lpa
Intelliswift tech lead @32lpa
Ibm Tech lead @28lpa

Best one among Morgan Stanley and jio for 3.5 yoe offering same package. Morgan Stanley Jiomore

like
Download Fishbowl to see what others are saying
That was just a preview…
Sign Up to see all discussions
  • Discover what it’s like to work at companies from real professionals
  • Get candid advice from people in your field in a safe space
  • Chat and network with other professionals in your field
Sign up in seconds to unlock all discussions on Fishbowl.

Already a user?
Login here

Share

Embed this post

Copy and paste embed code on your site

Preview

Download the Fishbowl app

Sign up for free to join this community on Fishbowl

By continuing you agree to Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Already have an account? Log in

New to Fishbowl?

image with Fishbowl logo and arms reaching out for a handshake

Already have an account? Log in

By continuing you agree to Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Messaging rates may apply

For account settings, visit Fishbowl on Desktop Browser or

General

Legal