If your firm offered you a project that required travel, would you accept? What conditions, if any, would you have?
Anyone successfully deduct MBA tuition from taxable income in the past couple of years? Care to share your story?
If anyone is interested in getting the Amex Platinum or Amex Gold, let me refer you so we both get points! Hit my DM. (Also my gold referral is giving 40k points higher than the 35k points on the web)
Hearing about layoffs at Greenhouse/Chicago but not much more than that. Anybody know the whole story?
Has anyone had to deal with employee professionalism issues due to mishaps on Zoom / remote work culture?
“Layoffs” - within and outside of consulting. What are you guys hearing? I have heard of yelp, oracle and Groupon
I got an offer from a company but I still have my final interview with google. They want an answer today but I’ve already delayed giving an answer. I haven’t told them I still have another interview. How do I delay giving an answer again? Or should I accept and then if I get the offer from google then turn it down?
How much should I expect for promotion year from sr consultant to manager at Deloitte advisory- DC area?!?!?
PSA if you want to see who’s on hiring freeze right now. Also pls update for your company! https://candor.co/hiring-freezes/
I’m a staff 2 and just had a call with a recruiter... sounds like at this level, the grass isn’t much greener out there than in B4. Can anyone comment otherwise? Do I really need to wait til Sr.+ ?
Cheap travel recommendation from NYC where I can enjoy nice scenery, food, etc but spend the majority of my time cranking out MBA application essays? Plan B is just stay in NYC...
The Gradient Group is a place to find active jobs. If you are looking for work please take a look at We only work with active jobs from companies our members want to work with, which means they go fast. These applications are not passed-through to another system. We work directly with the hiring manager to get our members access to these career opportunities. Inclusion lives here.. All levels welcome
I was just offered a position with a non-profit organization. It’ll be a great transition from my current fellowship, and I’m super excited about the offer. Now here’s the catch, I haven’t accepted yet, but I am also applying for clerkship with a federal judge. If offered the judicial clerkship, I’d want to happily and eagerly accept. What is the professional way to accept the current offer and possibly leave if offered the clerkship? If it helps, this will be my second post-graduate position.